APC2 Overseas Grants for Young Researchers
The APC2 Organising Committee provides financial supports for young researchers affiliated with universities/institutions outside Japan to attend APC2 in person.
Those who wish to apply for the support are requested to follow the procedure below.
Graduate students and post-doctoral researchers who attend APC2 in person.
The recipients receive the following supports.
- Registration fee is waived.
- Accommodation fee at the hotel(s) designated by APC2 Organising Committee is covered by the committee. Note that the accommodation during field trips is not covered by this grant.
Wednesday, April 5, 2023 17:00 (JST)
How to apply
Prepare one PDF file including the following information (no fixed format).
- Name, affiliation, and position of the applicant
- Abstract for the presentation at APC2
- Title of the preferred scientific session
- Choice of Oral or Poster presentation
- Itinerary for the trip to attend APC2
- Recommendation letter from an academic advisor or supervisor of the applicant with his/her position and contact information
Send the application as an attachment and e-mail to:
Announcement of the selection results
Applicants will be notified by e-mail before April 15, 2023.